To download and install Bargaining Power® 7.60, please perform the following steps:
- Close all open applications on your computer.
- If you have an existing version of the software you can back up your work by copying your BP.mdb file onto your desktop or another directory. This file can be found in C:\BP\Database.
- In the area below hit the “Download” button.
- The browser will prompt you either to run or save the installation file (setup.exe). Click Save to copy the file to any directory on your hard drive or server.
- When the download is finished and the file has been copied successfully, double-click on the Setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install Bargaining Power® 7.60.
- If you are installing over an existing version of Bargaining Power®, you may be prompted to uninstall it before installing the new one. Hit yes to continue the installation.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Click below to download the Bargaining Power® User’s Manual as an Adobe .PDF file: